Mountain Casual Chic
1. Choose a Cross Body or Messenger handbag.
2. Choose a large tote to carry all your gear.
Featured: Louis Vuitton Neverfull
3. Wear All black with black vegan leather leggings.
Featured: Fur Stole
4. Mix Faux Fur & Real Fur.
For example, mix a faux fur hat with a real fur coat.
5. Pretty in Pink.
Pink sweater, Printed vest, pink scarf, pink Handbag. Everything Pink.
7. In the winter, leave the spike heels at home and instead, opt for rubber bottom boots with a wedge.
For the Boys
1. The Louis Vuitton Duffle Keepall is great for travel or holding all your gear for skiing or Apreski.
1. For intermediate children's Snow Skiing, we highly recommend Ultimate 4 Lessons and recommend reservations. In peak season, classes fill quickly.
2. Ice skating in Vail, Lionshead, & Beaver Creek. Call ahead for availability but reservations aren't necessary.
DOBSON ICE ARENA, indoor, located in Lionshead.
For the recreational skater, Dobson Ice Arena hosts open skating sessions for all ages and abilities. The arena also offers a wide array of hockey options for youth and adults, beginners to seasoned players. Call 970-479-2271 for more information. Skate rentals available. Click here for online information.
BLACK FAMILY ICE RINK, located in Beaver Creek Plaza.
Located in the center of Beaver Creek Village, Black Family Ice Rink offers endless family-friendly fun. Skate and helmet rentals are available at the walk-up booth located next to Base Mountain Sports.
NOTTINGHAM OUTDOOR ICE RINK, located in Avon.
Nottingham Park ice rinks will be open to the public for ice skating seven days a week, weather permitting. Skating is free to anyone who has his/her own skates. Skate rentals are available to children and adults at the Recreation Center. Click here for information.
ARRABELLE OUTDOOR ICE RINK, located in Lionshead.
Open daily during the winter season and located in the Lionshead Village surrounded with fire pits! Ice skates available for rent.
SOLARIS OUTDOOR ICE RINK, located in Vail Village.
Open daily, located at the Solaris in Vail Village. Skate rentals available next to the bōl restaurant in the Solaris.
3. Bowling at Bol in Vail Village at Solaris. We recommend making a reservation. Click here for information.
4. Vail library is a great place for story time and visiting authors. Bella and I hosted a book reading of The Vintage Contessa & Princessa.
5. Ice cream at Rocky mountain Chocolate Factory.
6. Watch a Movie and Dine at Cinebistro at Solaris. Reservations highly recommended.
7. Watch TV8 for Local News, Activity and Weather.